JAMP Special Education Services provides consultation for the following Behavioral Intervention Services:
- Teacher in-service on behavioral or academic interventions
- Individual consultation with teachers regarding classroom behavior issues
- Assisting in the development and delivery of social skills or anger control programs for students.
- Assisting with writing child-specific behavior plans/completing a “functional analysis”
- Any other behavior issue or concern that may arise that has been previously addressed with building-based intervention team
For consultation in the area of behavior management, contact
All students identified as having an Emotional Disorder must have a functional Assessment of Behavior and a Behavior Management Plan as a component of their IEP (Individual Education Plan).
- Any student with an IEP should have a Functional Assessment of Behavior and Behavior Management Plan if the student’s behavior interferes with IEP goal achievement.